Friday, June 24, 2011

Cloven Clogs

As I was perusing fashion blogs and updates I found this pair of "heels" by artist Iris Schieferstein.

Now, anyone that knows me knows that I am not above using every part of any living thing in the name of high style, but I saw these, and had to ask myself three questions.

  1. Who would wear these, and where?  I can see them at a church function. (Cloven hoofs have always been a red flag for most conservative Christians.)
  2. Are they comfortable?  Those that know me know my anti-Ugg, anti-Croc, anti-any footwear you can purchase off of a peg at your local mega-store stance, but this may well be the other side of the spectrum!
  3. Do they come in my size, and may I customize them  (i.e. wear the horse I road in on?)
Yours to decide...fashion is knowing the rules, style is knowing how to break them.

Soon-

JFA

No comments:

Post a Comment